Monday, May 28, 2012

Time to get serious about fitness and my weight

I have been around 295 pounds for the last better part of a year.  Recently I have been a bit more active but not really enough to be considered a fitness program.  I am now 290 pounds.

Pack at the end of the 1990s I broke through 300 pounds but then through a program called body for life I managed to drop down to 240 pounds in 2003 and I held myself between 230 and 255 for the next few years.

This morning Sheila I have started getting up at 6 am to either do cardio or weights.   I went for a 3.1 km walk in 40 minutes, not at impressive, but what I could do this morning.   I was still in a lot of pain from using the rototiller for a couple of hours yesterday.

Using the rototiller was a good upper body and cardio workout.

No comments: