I have been to all of them other than Eve Cone and Hunlen Falls.
The places in the video are:
- Chilko Lake
- Leon Creek village site near Lillooet
- Black Tusk near Whistler
- Cathedral Provincial Park south of Keremeos
- Helmcken Falls in Wells Gray Provincial Park
- Hot Springs Cove in Clayoquot Sound - The pictures do not convey the amazing experience of being in this unaltered natural hotspring that runs through a crack in the rocks into the ocean
- Hunlen Falls in Tweedsmuir Park - The 3rd highest waterfall in Canada with a 401 meter drop, that is almost eight times as high as Niagara Falls
- San Josef Bay in Cape Scott Park - Beautiful big sandy beach surrounded by old growth forest. You are unlikely to ever see more than a handful of people at this beach
- Eve Cone in Edziza Park - I have not been here but ever since I first saw pictures of this cinder cone volcano I have wanted to see it in person
- Farwell Canyon of the Chilcotin River
- Joffre Lakes Park
I love Leon Creek, it is unknown to almost everyone. It is not all that remote but feels like you returned to the late 19th century.