Friday, August 06, 2010

Where I have lived and for how long

I am actually amazed at how long I have been living in Victoria now, that getting older and time passing faster thing is catching me off guard

Cities

  1. Delta 17 years
  2. Victoria 8 years 8 months
  3. Lilllooet area - 7 years 7 months
  4. London 3 years 1 month
  5. Vancouver 23 months
  6. Burnaby 11 months
  7. Travelling 8 months

I really have only lived in eight significant places I remember, Malvern Drive in Burnaby was before my first birthday.  Residences #10 - #19 were all really temporary residences though account for 3 years and 4 months of time in my life.  Off those, seven were in the years I was at university and travelling.

Actual locations

  1. Bayview Drive Delta BC - 17 years
  2. 16th Ave Lillooet BC - 6 years 7 months
  3. Balfour Ave Victoria - 3 years 2 months
  4. Harriet Road Victoria - 2 years 11 months and counting
  5. Queen's Crescent Chalk Farm London - 2 years 3 months
  6. Duchess Street Victoria - 2 years 
  7. Dunbar Street Vancouver - 22 months
  8. Pavilion Lake BC - 21 months
  9. Malvern Drive Burnaby - 11 months
  10. UVic Residence - 8 months
  11. Torquay Ave Victoria - 8 months
  12. Shroton Street Lisson Grove London - 6 months
  13. Mineral Exploration Camp in northern BC - 4 months
  14. Fernwood Road Victoria - 4 months
  15. Edgeworth Cresecent London - 3 months
  16. Texas Creek Road Lillooet - 3 months
  17. Mews in South Kengington London - 2 months
  18. Graham Street Victoria - 5 weeks
  19. Trout Lake Housing Coop Vancouver - 1 month

No comments: