Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Road Trip to the Interior

Thursday morning we all will be heading towards the interior. We are heading up to Vernon/Oyama for Emily and Jimmys' wedding. Emily is my oldest niece and first one to be getting married. Emily had Jimmy have been living in Taiwan for the last year or so and plan on returning after the wedding.

We will be staying in Salmon Arm - yet a different Okanagan/Shuswap community has entered my life - I can not get away from the valley.

I hope we can do a side tour over to the Kootenaies - Sheila's cousin Elise lives in Golden and we want to pass through Keremeos on the way back. I have not been over that way much in my life and never into the heart of the East Kootenaies.

After we get back, I have a few days to prepare and then head out to the Sayward Forest Canoe route with the scouts.

I will post pics and comments about both the trips when I get back.

No comments: